Monday, November 4, 2013

Cooking with doTERRA Essential Oils - Preparing your oils

doTERRA Essential Oils are a 
fantastic addition to your kitchen!
I Love my Oils!

Due to the intense strength, purity and potency of doTERRA's Oils they can taste amazing in your favorite meals.  

I love to have my favorites on hand ready to go for any recipe.  

Here is what I do:

I will take a  2 oz Amber Glass Bottle with a dropper and fill it,  just to the base of the neck of the bottle,  with a high quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil. 

Then I add 10-15 drops of doTERRA Essential Oil to the bottle and shake to mix the Oils.  I store these on my counter, away from direct light and heat.  They are ready for use.  

I use them in any recipe to replace the 
herb or seasoning called for.  

General rule of thumb:

1 teaspoon herb/seasoning = 1 dropper of the pre-mixed oil
 or
 1-2 drops of the raw, pure doterra Essential Oil from the bottle.  

This is a great way to use your doTERRA oils without over using them.  




 Some of my favorite oils are:   Basil, Lemon, Wild Orange, Peppermint, Oregano,  Rosemary, Lime and Ginger....


To Buy doTERRA Oils click Here.





No comments:

Post a Comment